No products in the cart.
Vintage from the 1970s
Ships from a small business in
Length: 142 centimeters
Width: 84 centimeters
Diameter: 3 centimeters
MATÉRIEL: wool Woven vinyage old
POIDS: 2900 G
free DHL express
This vintage rug was made by a woman of a Berber tribe in the desert sahara of Morocco.
Approximately 20 to 30 years old, this carpet would have originally been made by a Berber woman for personal use in her own home. Gorgeous vintage desert rug handwoven with multiple colors in an abstract Berber design.
please follow this link to visit my store : https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/Bijouxtuarege
••• Shipping •••
• All items are ready to fly towards a new home 🙂
• We ship items within 1-2 business days.
• Items are sent trough air mail
• All items include full tracking service,
• We ship worldwide
• To the United States : 12 to 20 working days
• To Europe : 10 to 18 working days
( Depending on post office service )
• Returns are accepted.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message
We’re sure you’ll love this! But if you are not satisfied with your purchase
for any reason, then you may return it for a full refund.
There are no reviews yet.